My arts practice is centred around engaging and responding to the environment through creative processes.
As an extension of this, I create participatory projects with others, to share these ideas and the benefits of creativity as well as time spent responding to the natural world.
These projects have been commissioned by many nationally recognised institutions and a number of individual schools and colleges over the past decade.
Previous commissions have included:
- Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts (Associate Artist)
- University of Cambridge
- University of East Anglia
- Norwich University of the Arts
- The Fitzwilliam Museum (Associate Artist)
- Kettle’s Yard (Associate Artist)
- Cambridge University Botanic Gardens
- Natural England
These projects can offer:
- Bespoke arts opportunities, working with a wide range of traditional and contemporary materials
- Specialist sessions for Early Year development
- Sensitive and ambitious creative opportunities with those with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Skills enhancing and facilitating for drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture and outdoor art
- Engagement for those in nursing and care environments
- Providing cross discipline access routes to a variety of other subjects (Science, Maths, Creative Writing)
- Work tailored to support all ages and key stages
- Specialist experience of creating opportunities for those with a variety of barriers to overcome
- Technical and CPD workshops for teachers and adults
I am certified as a Bronze and Silver Arts Award Advisor and Philosophy for Children Level 1 Trained by SAPERE.
For online digital workshops, please go to 'Links' page for examples of videos I have made for organisations such as the Sainsbury Centre for Visuals Arts, University of Cambridge Museums and MarketPlace.
Please get in touch to discuss future projects through the contact page